HOW TO CONDUCT AND ANALYZE A CONCRETE SCAN
Hilti high end detection training
Our Hilti training includes theoretical and practical training to make the most of and gain more expertise in using our:
- Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan
- Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System
- Hilti PROFIS Detection Software
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
We’ve designed the training for contractors, consultants, engineers, designers and planners.
It’s very flexible with different modules based on your experience and the tool or product you want to understand more about.
You can also be trained on an hourly basis or take a full-day course.
Our trainers are certified Hilti engineers with years of experience, who work onsite with our customers, every day, all over the world.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- How detection tools work
- What to use detection tools and scanners for
- How to use detection tools
- How to analyze scan data onsite
- How to transfer scan data
- How to draw up scan data reports
- How to manage projects using PROFIS Software, including
- Data transfer and handling large amounts of data
- Estimating concrete cover, rebar depth and size
- Concrete structure analysis
- Reports and how to document scan data in 2D and 3D
- Overlay data from Ferroscan, X-Scan and EM-Sensor array
WHAT DO I WALK AWAY WITH
- Improving your expertise to use scanners onsite and analyze results quickly and efficiently
- Helps minimize errors and risks when drilling, cutting, coring and sawing or carrying out non-destructive structural inspection
- Customized training based on your needs
- Helps to use detection tools and systems productively
- Each participant will receive an individual certificate and handout of the training content to take away.
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Architects, Engineers, Foremen, Installers
|2. Trade||Interior Finishing, Building and construction, Mechanical and Electrical companies
|3. Duration||Varies from 1 hour till full day|
|4. Number of Participants||5 to 10|
|6. Certificates||Attendance certificate|
|7. Dates||On request|
|8. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team for more details. Find out how to sign up for your own customized training or join a group training session near you.