HOW TO FIRESTOP FOR PIPING PENETRATIONS
Firestop for heating, plumbing, air conditioning, ventilation and cooling
At Hilti we offer firestop solutions for all typical piping applications including:
- Air conditioning
Our firestop products conform to the most stringent international standards, such as ASTM and EN. They’re code compliant meeting ETA and UL requirements.
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF FIRESTOP SOLUTIONS
Our pre-formed devices come with firestop material already fitted inside. This means they’re easy and fast to install and retrofit. They also help inspectors to see that firestop is in place in the product.
- Cast-in – ideal for pipe penetrations through a concrete floor or concrete over metal deck application, in pre-installed configurations.
- Drop-in – ideal for pipe penetrations through a concrete floor or concrete over metal deck application, in post-installed configurations.
- Firestop intumescent endless collar – for pipe penetrations in floors and walls, useful for complicated configurations such as inclined pipes or elbows.
- Firestop blocks and cushions – for mechanical, electrical and large openings.
- Firestop wraps and bandages – for plastic and metal pipes with or without insulation.
- Firestop sealants
- Firestop foams
HOW WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR DESIGN AND SPECIFICATION
We can help with your design and specification onsite, online or on the phone:
- Design tools – use our extensive Hilti BIM/CAD library and easy to use Hilti Button for Firestop design software, which can automatically identity penetrations for firestop and recommend firestop solutions.
- Help onsite – our Hilti engineers can work with you onsite to help with specification and solutions.
- Specifying designs – contact us by phone or online to find the right product and documentation for your design.
- Technical documents – access our online technical library to find pre-planning documents, datasheets and approval documentation. Simply cut and paste drawings and text straight into your own design.