HOW TO FIRESTOP FOR ELECTRICAL PENETRATIONS
Firestop for building services, power plants, industrial facilities and data centers
At Hilti we offer a wide range of firestop solutions for electrical applications for:
- Power plants and industrial facilities
- Building services
- Data centers and telecom facilities
Our Hilti firestop solutions are quick and easy to install and inspect. They’re preformed and specifiable making them easy to retrofit and maintain.
They also conform to the most stringent international standards for life safety, such as ASTM and EN. They’re code compliant meeting ETA and UL requirements.
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF FIRESTOP SOLUTIONS
Our Hilti firestop products offer innovative solutions for both new builds and refurbishments:
- The Hilti firestop speed sleeve is ideal for circular openings for single cables and cable bundles in masonry and drywall walls and floors.
- Hilti firestop blocks and plugs are suitable for temporary or permanent seals in walls and floors. Use blocks for large openings and plugs for small or medium openings.
- Our Hilti firestop foams are suitable for large openings for a single cable, cable bundles, cable trays, cable trunking and mixed penetrations.
HOW WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR DESIGN AND SPECIFICATION
We can help with your design and specification onsite, online or on the phone:
- Design tools – use our extensive Hilti BIM/CAD library and easy to use Hilti Button for Firestop design software, which can automatically identity penetrations for firestop and recommend firestop solutions.
- Help onsite – our Hilti engineers can work with you onsite to help with specification and solutions.
- Specifying designs – contact us by phone or online to find the right product and documentation for your design.
- Technical documents – access our online technical library to find pre-planning documents, datasheets and approval documentation. Simply cut and paste drawings and text straight into your own design.