AG 125-19SE Angle grinderNew product
1900W high-performance angle grinder with speed control, for discs up to 125 mm
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 2.5 kg
- Max. cutting depth: 34 mm
Features & Applications
- Active Torque Control (ATC) stops the tool body from spinning uncontrolledly if the disc jams – helping to protect the user from angle grinder kickback
- Consistently high cutting/grinding performance – Hilti Smart Power technology automatically adjusts power output to suit the material, helping to protect against motor overload
- Lower vibration with maximum comfort – non-slip grip area on the back of the tool and soft-grip side handle
- Time-saving cutting and slitting (chasing) in widths up to 25 mm using two discs (DC EX 125/5" slitting hood required, available separately)
- Ergonomically designed tool for universal use in cutting, grinding and slitting
- Cutting and grinding steel and mineral materials
- Cutting, rough and fine grinding of metals and mineral materials
- Removing coatings on cement and screed
- Renovating joints
- Slitting (chasing) using two discs (DC EX 125/5" slitting hood required, available separately)
3 days or free
- One click or call is all it takes – we do the rest
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 6 months, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- 1-month no-cost period after each paid repair
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for as long as we service the tool
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.