UD 30 Drill driverNew product
Corded two-speed, high-rpm drill driver for metal applications
- Chuck clamping range: 2 - 13 mm
- No load RPM: gear 1: 1200 rpm; gear 2: 3300 rpm
- Maximum torque (soft/hard joint): 51 Nm (soft joint)
Features & Applications
- Ergonomically designed pistol grip and low weight for maximum comfort during long periods of use
- Very reliable thanks to the extremely rugged casing and robust motor
- Stepless electronic speed control for smooth, gentle starting and screwdriving
- Keyless quick-release chuck with spindle lock for easy bit changing
- Highly reliable thanks to an extremely rugged casing and powerful motor with a high load rating
- Drilling in steel and sheet metal
- Drilling in wood with auger bits, paddle bits and Forstner bits
- Various screwdriving jobs
- Use of hole saws (up to 68 mm diameter)
- Driving large-diameter wood screws
3 days or free
- One click or call is all it takes – we do the rest
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 2 years, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- 3-month no-cost period after each paid repair
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for as long as we service the tool
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.