DCH 300-X Electric cutterNew product
Wet and dry electric hand-held diamond cutter – cutting depth up to 120 mm with 305 mm blades
- Disc diameter: 305 mm
- No load RPM: gear 1: 4900 rpm
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting concrete slab (ah): 5.1 m/s²
Features & Applications
- Water kit allows wet cutting, which is 30% faster than dry cutting and virtually dust-free
- Depth gauge – allows full control of the cutting depth in 10 mm steps from 40-120 mm
- Ensures a virtually dust-free jobsite when used with a compatible vacuum cleaner
- Protection against overheating, overloading and water – prolongs the tool's lifetime and increases the operator's safety when wet cutting
- The inverted blade rotation guides the tool away from the operator's body and therefore makes cutting easier and safer
- Cutting reinforced concrete, granite kerbstones, slabs, brick and masonry blocks
- Cutting and extending openings for windows, doors and shafts
- Making preliminary cuts for controlled demolition
3 days or free
- One click or call is all it takes – we do the rest
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 1 year, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- 3-month no-cost period after each paid repair
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for as long as we service the tool
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.