DCH 300 Electric cutterNew product
Hand-held electric cutter designed to saw through concrete, masonry and metal up to 120 mm thick
- Disc diameter: 305 mm
- No load RPM: gear 1: 4900 rpm
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting concrete slab (ah): 5.1 m/s²
Features & Applications
- Delivers far more cutting depth than angle grinders – you can saw through 120 mm thick materials with a 305 mm blade
- The inverted blade rotation guides the saw away from the operator's body – making cutting easier and safer
- Ensures a virtually dust-free jobsite when used with a compatible vacuum cleaner
- Achieve even greater productivity gains by using with specifically developed Hilti cutting discs
- Protection against overheating and overloading – prolongs the cutter's lifetime and increases the operator's safety
- Cutting reinforced concrete, granite kerbstones, slabs, brick and masonry blocks
- Cutting metal beams, steel pipes and reinforcing bars
- Making preliminary cuts for controlled demolition
- Cutting and extending openings for windows, doors and shafts
3 days or free
- One click or call is all it takes – we do the rest
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 1 year, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- 3-month no-cost period after each paid repair
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for as long as we service the tool
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.