HOW TO INSTALL MODULAR SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Installers training for modular support systems
Our Hilti Training for Installers includes theoretical and hands-on training for different applications, selecting products and installation of modular support systems.
It’s designed for installers of modular support systems.
It can also be customized for your own experience and needs.
Our trainers are certified Hilti engineers with years of experience, who work onsite with our customers, every day, all over the world.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about:
- Typical applications for mechanical jobsites
- Correct selection and use of support and anchor systems
- Most important rules of installation and common mistakes
- Simple product selection using load tables
WHAT DO I TAKE AWAY WITH ME
- Find out more about how to select modular support systems and how to install them productively
- Help to reduce risks and mistakes on the jobsite
- Customized training based on your experience
- Each participant will receive an individual certificate and training content to take away
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Installers, chief installers
|2. Trade||Installation industry
|3. Duration||4 to 5 hours|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|6. Certificates||Yes, personal attendance certificate
|7. Dates||On request|
|8. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request