HOW TO USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SAFELY ON THE JOBSITE
Hilti’s health and safety training for construction sites
Our Hilti Safe Use of Chemical Products Training gives you an overview of the short and long term risks of being exposed to chemical products on the jobsite.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
Find out more about how to protect yourself effectively and how to dispose of chemical products in a legally compliant way.
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite – and to train your employees to avoid them.
This training course is a practical hands-on training, tailored to your needs.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our trainers are certified engineers and specialists with years of experience.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Underpin your image as an attractive employer
- Each participant receives a training certificate
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about how to use chemical products safely on the construction site:
- Overview of the importance and dangers of chemical products on the jobsite
- Responsibilities of employer and employee
- How to bring in preventative measures using the STOP analysis – from hazard symbols to selecting the right protective clothing
- Waste disposal and what to do in an emergency
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Workers, foremen, HSE experts|
|3. Duration||1 hour|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|7. Dates||On request|
|8. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request|
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team for more details. Find out how to sign up for your own customized training or join a group training session near you.